In episode 34 of the Growth Series podcast, Nadeem Iqbal, Business Development Manager at Accord Mortgages, is joined by Richard Hayes, co-founder and CEO of Mojo mortgages, an award-winning digital broker which won the ‘Best Mortgage Broker’ at the British bank awards in 2019. Together, Nadeem and Richard discuss how mortgage brokers can operate online, serving customers who are entirely comfortable having advice delivered remotely.
Taking the mortgage process online ensures customers have access to the best advice and the widest range of options available to them. Richard works to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible, while also delivering the greatest value to customers who might be new to the housing market and be daunted by taking on a large debt and finding their dream home.
Technology is at the heart of success, and tools such as chatbots have become instrumental in delivering great service as well as receiving the feedback that goes on to fine tune Mojo Mortgages’ proposition.
The Growth Series is a dedicated resource that aims to help mortgage brokers grow their business using digital and communications marketing techniques. For more hints and tips on how to grow your business, you can sign up to the Growth Series for free, here.
0.00 - 1.00 Welcome and Introduction
1.01 - 30.43 Nadeem and Richard discuss:
- How Mojo Mortgages go about delivering and maintaining great standards of customer service
- How Richard sees technology developing, particularly in relation to providing online mortgage advice
- Richard’s approach to attracting and acquiring new customers
- How Mojo Mortgages addresses the challenges that come with scaling up
- What success and the future of the online mortgage industry look like in five years time
- What are Mojo Mortgages’ critical success factors for making the business’ vision a reality
- Advice Richard would give to a firm that wants to develop an online proposition
30.43 - 31.58 Outro